4 May 2017

May the 4th be with you...

May the 4th has become 'Star Wars day' due to the play on words: "May the 4th be with you".

Star Wars is a series of movies, TV shows, comics, novels, and games that have inspired and brought joy to millions of fans.

For me it's a different day.

It's a day about Lady Bear, because she is born on May the 4th. I'm also in love with Lady Bear.

She doubled my range of feelings that originally was made up of: tired, hungry, drunk, and horny. Now I get to experience sadness, empathy, happy, and love. It's a bit of a mixed bag but the last one is my favorite.

Lady Bear inspires me everyday and I've been filled with joy since I met her. We both are fans of Star Wars but in our house today is made special because her, not the science fantasy intellectual property giant.

So all of you enjoy Star Wars day.

I'll enjoy my wife's birthday.

No matter what "May the 4th be with you".

- Cheers

Dozer