1 Jun 2016

Lazer Eyes

So we found a new place to live, figured out how we're going to pay for the cottage, and got back on track for doing the normal day to day.

Of course this all happens right before the Lazer Eyes.

Cyclops by Marvel Comics
use without permission
Sadly those will not be the laser eyes. I will have normal vision once the PRK procedure has been completed and I've healed.

Now I need to worry about sun glasses.

Final thoughts on stuff before I go blind for a few days:

I did see X-Men: Apocalypse last night. Much like X-Men: Days of Future Past it's an ok, meets the standard super hero film. It does a few things well and a few things poorly to balance out into a ok 3/5 film. Only X2: X-Men United and X-Men: First Class have reached the lofty above average score of 4/5. It had fun with Quicksilver but the rest of the powers seemed to rise and fall as needed for the plot. Too many characters flooded the screen much like X-Men: Last Stand and few characters got enough screen time for me to care about them like I did with Captain America: Civil War. 

Human Sphere Infinity 3rd Edition is awesome!

The recent XCOM 2 DLC has been interesting and I want to play more.

The direction of Magic the Gathering this year is looking fucking slick.

Well... I'm off to get laser eyes.

- Cheers

Dozer