9 Oct 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 - BREAK

Well folks up here in Canada it’s the October long weekend, aka Thanksgiving.

Saturday, I will be spending with Lady Bear and her parents. On Sunday I’ll be smoking a Turkey with Lady Bear, Moby, Tambourine, Red, and the wee Reds (Tam and Red’s two boys).

Monday I will relax.

There are a few Kickstarters coming to an end as well. Battle Chasers: Nightwar will end on Saturday morning. c2cup will end on Sunday. Both are neat projects and might be worth your time if you're interested.

I'm still tracking the Infinity: The RPG kickstarter which broke 200k as of this posting and we're about 7k away from finishing off the rest of the Human Spehere source books before we jump into the alien races with the sourcebooks for the Combined Army (230k), and the Tohaa (245k). So far I'm really liking the new d20's they are sporting. Note that the Combined Army dice is now white numbers rather than black numbers. Also the final design for the d6's are looking ok. Normal d6 show the following six faces: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. The Infinity RPG d6 will show the following faces: 1 pip, 2 pip, 3, 4, 5, N. It will still allow you to use the d6 as a normal d6 but it will also speed up the tally of extra damage (1 or 2 extra damage), blank faces (3, 4, 5) or effects ('niffty Infinity styled N).

I'm painting my JSA which are coming along and looking great. They will be the focus of my painting for the next few months as I gear up for the winter. Looking forward to November releases, one because I'll be able to afford them, and two it will include JSA Domaru Butai 4 mini box set.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain has been bright and fun. I've been at it, a bite at a time and it's going pretty well. Hint for new players - the water gun is a great silent way to put out fires, and electronics like generators, radio dishes, and communication centers - I havn't tried it on Camera's yet but it's been brilliant. We're a month away from Fallout 4 and that will kill my game clock.

Well that's what's up with me. Enjoy your weekend

- Cheers

Dozer