9 Sep 2015

Hey Listen! - Break

So I've been off the air for a bit.

In my last post I mentioned a surgery and yesterday I had my post up check up - let's say everything that could have gone wrong did (except the loss of life, brain infection, and loss of eyesight).

I've got a few posts ready to fire off after a few twists of work to do but until then here is a run down of what I've been doing.

1. Healing - seriously the surgery sucked

2. Batman: Arkham Knight - pretty good

3. Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pains - WOW

4. New Smoker! - Wait till you see this thing

5. Infinity RPG - I've been on top of it since the stuff went semi-public with the Alpha and the Beta, Kickstarter starts this week!

6. WIN (Wednsday/Weekly Infinity Night) - back in the groove with the slow death of summer

7. Fant4stic - Is really not that good, and that makes me sad

8. Warmachine Errata - eHailey got nerfed, and how

So there are a few of things I've been doing, more to follow once I get some me time to get it out.

Next Monday I'll be back!

- Cheers

Dozer