14 Sep 2015

Goodbye Captain Jack - Loss

This is not what I had planned for my first post back.

Ishman Jack: August 17, 1972 – September 12, 2015

Ishman died from Hodgkin's lymphoma on Saturday 12 September 2015, at 2330/1130 pm EST.

For those of you who knew him, he was someone so sought out fun. You'd always see that wide smile of his. He was a superman, larger than life, he could lift the world on his shoulders and crack a joke.

The world seems a big heavy now that he is no longer here.

Folks he was a good one -

I wish everyone who is close to 'Ish' my condolences.

Donations to The Waupoos Foundation appreciated.

Friends may pay respects at the Kelly Funeral Home,
Barrhaven Chapel
3000 Woodroffe Avenue, Nepean,
ON K2J 4G3

Interment at the Beechwood Cemetery

"Hey ho, Captain Jack
Met me by the railroad track..."
- Common campfire & marching song