19 Jun 2015

Exhaustion - Sleeping and Good Sleep

Sorry for the lack of posts.

Sleep apnea has been a problem over the last couple of years and it’s been getting worse. I’ve been on the 8 month waiting list since Feb, until then the Doc can do very little for Dozer.

Also I have bad allergies and while taking normal drugs like Arius I also need to use a steroid twice a day to be able to breath. Now this year has been the best summer I’ve had allergy wise in Ottawa but my sleep apnea is getting worse. I’ll pass out at 2130, wake up the next day at 0730 (late) and still be exhausted.

I've not done much outside of read the new Warmachine: Reckoning, play some Fallout Shelter, and watch TV (which I will pass out to through the afternoon). No painting, no shelf projects, no writting... nothing else.

So I have lots to say about e3:

Fallout 4
Dishonoured 2
Halo 5: Guardians
Rainbow 6: Siege
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
No Man’s Sky
Starwars Battlefront
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
Last Guardian
Etc…

…but not this week.

- Cheers

Dozer