17 Dec 2014

Still My Dream

It was a bad year - because I stopped working on the things I wanted to work on.

Grey Matter my own RPG was one of those things that stopped.

I have a dream that I will be able to finish my own little project over the next year... that has been the dream for years now actually. Each year is another year where Grey Matter keeps ending up on the side lines.

When you're working solo on a game it can be hard.

I've got plenty of feedback from Charging Pun, Brother Bear, Pale Rider, Wolf and the odd duck here and there.

Today a week before this post comes online I saw this.

After a week of delays at the printer Corvus Belli the wee little game company (who had to seriously hire quite a few folks just to meet the demand for Operation: Ice Storm) is waiting for their product. The hard work and labour of hundreds of hours come to life in the form of a published copy. Because I've been trying to get published for a while now ... through comics, short stories, etc... this video really struck a cord with me.


So for all you folks working on something - don't stop. These folks didn't and they are finally getting the joy of seeing it done and ready for others to enjoy.

- Cheers.