4 May 2013

Happy Birthday

For some of you today is simply Star Wars day. May the 4th be with you.

For another special person today is her birthday.

I met her on the 9th of April in the year 2010. I had just turned 30 years old five days previous and we were at my favorite pub of all time, the Avant Garde. She was with Sugar Momma and the mates from the library science course. They had all just completed the last exam.

I joined them to celebrate and show off the pub I'm so fond of.

I saw you across the table.

This table and these couches were witness to our 1st meeting.
You came and sat down beside me later that night and I bought you a coffee.

On the 2nd of April, less then a year later I asked you to join me on an adventure.

Let it be said on the 9th of October 2011, you said yes a second time in front of our friends and family.

You're my wife and I'm so glad I met you those few years ago. You are so special to me and I love you buckets.

You're a great friend and perfect partner to this sorry excuse of a human being.

I love you. Happy Birthday