19 Dec 2012

New Comic Day - What I'm Reading

Since school ended I've be reading lots. On monday I picked up a nove in a series I was eyeing. Yesterday at lunch I finished the bugger.

Instead I will be listing off some of the comics I've been reading that got me through the exams. Since comics were nice and quick and easy to read they were my only source of literature that I picked since... urm 2 years ago.




Avengers vs X-Men:
This was pretty good
The series was pretty good and it felt nice to return to the house of ideas. I'm a fan of quite a few of the characters focused on in this series so it was all win for me.

The Boys:

Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, nuff said.

Joe Hill's the Cape:

Dark and twisted story of a guy getting powers from his blanke. It's short and good.

The Strange Talent of Luther Strode:

Another twisted little tale of that kid that ordered that ad in the back of the comic and got bigger, faster and more invulnerable.

Last of the Greats:

Another awesome Image title that shows off if Superman was a jerk much better then Irredeemable (which is also good).

Well that's it short and sweet. Take a look at the above and enjoy the ride.